Maleficent from the Angelene





For my podcast, I started a publication call the Angelene. The name of the podcast is called Angelina Jolie Stories, but I wanted to make it a publication with the name Angelene. The podcast was not intended to be all about her playing as Maleficent. I am a fan of Angelina Jolie, and I love seeing her play the character Maleficent. Whenever I watch her play as the character, I do not want the story to end. In the podcast, I mentioned that more stories could be told. I gave an example of what more could be written for a pictorial Fiction section; to separate stories about Angelina from the character she portrayed. The pictures I draw are fan art pictures of how I see her as Maleficent in my mind. After all, Maleficent is a fairy who can change her appearance. 


Comments

Popular Posts